Thursday 22 March 2012

A few words.

"These people are like my second family. They’re actually the group of people I spend with 9 to 5 every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week. If it wasn’t for them, I definitely wouldn’t enjoy college as much. We are all very individual, yet we work really well together. I’ve never been around such motivated and inspiring people up until starting the photography course at the media and journalism centre in Peterborough. As we’re all at college for one reason; for our love for photography, we all listen to each others constructive criticism, share ideas and photographers, plan days out shooting… we pretty much have our minds set to photography, which is just what I needed to keep pushing myself forward. I could just spend a whole day listening to everyone’s ideas and how they’ve interpreted our assignment briefs, I find it so interesting how just one brief can spark so many unique and brilliant ideas."

 - Sarah Kathleen Page.

I would like to add that our tutor, Gabriel Van Ingen has also played an important part as a strong role model. He actively encourages us and guides us. He's taught us all so much behind the craft of photography.

Over the weekend I am going to upload portraits of each of us along with a few words summarising who we are and what we represent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment